top of page
The Role of Sports Science: Physical Preparation for Field Sport Athletes
In this episode, David is joined by sports scientist at Dublin GAA and researcher at Technological University Dublin, Shane Malone.
In this, the second of a two part episode, David & Shane discuss the role of the sports scientist in elite level sport.
Topics of conversation include:
- Using data in physical preparation
- Managing fatigue
- Energy system development
- Increasing player robustness
- Understanding the physiological target of training
- Integrating conditioning into a team sport training session
Why Not Share this Episode & Help Others?
Do You Want to Work With Us?
Get in Touch for a Chat!
Make Sure to Tag Us So We Can Thank You!
bottom of page